Heritage Dining Chair with Arms
Ships in 6-8 weeks
20 year warranty
Please note that this item is expected to ship in 6-8 weeks. (Compared to 18+ weeks from other sites)
Dine in comfort and style in Wildridge's Heritage Dining Chair. Pair it with any of Wildridge's outdoor dining tables and take full advantage of your outdoor space today. This outdoor dining chair can also be customized with two-tone color options.
We also offer this chair without arms.
- Hand-crafted in the USA. Built with Amish craftsmanship
- Weather resistant, waterproof, high quality material that won't rot, warp, or cause splinters.
- UV-proofing prevents color fading
- Eco-friendly materials (95% recycled)
- Comfortable angle and sturdy frame
- Low maintenance, easy to clean. No painting, sealing, or staining required.
- 316 marine grade fasteners
- 20 year residential // 5 year commercial warranty
|Height from Floor||17.5"
We want our customers to be 100% satisified with their purchase. We offer a 30 day return policy on all purchases. Read more here.
Wildridge is based in Berlin, Ohio, the heart of Ohio’s Amish country.
Wildridge’s products are made of poly lumber. Unlike outdoor furniture made of wood, poly won’t rot, crack or fade in the sun or harsh weather. Best of all, Wildridge’s products are made of 95% recycled materials - poly is mostly made of recycled milk jugs - and are more durable than other products on the market.
Wildridge products come in many beautiful color options. In addition to single tone furniture, Wildridge also offers the option to further customize your furniture with 2-tone options.
Wildridge has a 20 year residential/5 year commercial warranty. You can rest assured that your purchased furniture will not crack, split, peel, or suffer damage from insects such as termites.
About Poly Furniture
What is Poly Lumber?
Poly lumber is lumber made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), a high strength plastic commonly used in plastic bottles. Our poly lumber is created from recycled milk jugs that are melted down and shaped to create the planks that our partners use in their construction process.
We are proud to use poly lumber that is made of 95% recycled material, meeting the FTC's Green Guidelines.
What are the Benefits of Poly Lumber?
- Look and feel of real wood.
- Environmentally friendly. Our poly is made of 95% recycled materials. Our furniture is made of milk jugs that would have otherwise been sent to a landfill.
- Impenetrable surface. Say goodbye to waterlogging furniture, mold, and mildew!
- Easy to clean - wipe down with a wet towel and dish soap.
- Stronger and more durable than traditional wood.
- Comes in many vibrant colors. No need to paint or seal to keep the color fresh.
- UV resistant. Your furniture won't fade in the sun.
- Built to withstand the elements. Your furniture will hold up in extreme cold and heat.
- No splinters! Absolutely no cracking or peeling.
What are the Benefits of Poly Lumber?
Environmentally Friendly. Our poly is made of 95% recycled materials. Our furniture is made of milk jugs that would have otherwise been sent to a landfill.
Look and feel of real wood. Classic wood feel with more strength and durability.
Impenetrable surface. Say goodbye to waterlogging furniture, mold, and mildew!
Easy to clean. Just wipe down with a wet towel and dish soap.
Comes in many vibrant colors.
UV Protection. Your furniture won't fade in the sun.
Can be left outside year-round. No need to store your furniture for the winter or use furniture covers.
Low Maintenance. No need to paint or reseal to keep color fresh or protect from water.
No splinters, cracking, or peeling.
About Monarch Patio
Monarch Patio was founded in 2020 with the goal of bringing high quality, durable outdoor furniture to customers across the United States. Today, we are an independently-owned and run business - customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We offer FREE shipping on all orders to the continental United States.
We work closely with manufacturers based in the USA to source premium quality poly furniture. Many of our products are made with Amish crafstmanship.
We promise we will never sell anything we wouldn't use ourselves. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us at (330) 227-8373.
They are such great quality and grandkids are really using them!
We love the chairs, and Daniel made the process easy and seamless. Couldn’t recommend them more. There was an issue/delay with the shipping and Daniel did everything possible to make sure we were made right by Monarch.
🎉 FREE shipping to the continental US! 🎉